Tuesday, January 24, 2012

sweets town

Last Sunday I made sweets small town with my friends.

When I was a child, I always dreamed of living in a house which is made of sweets.

Though I can't make real sweets house,

I can make small one!



Well, this is my house.

I would like to move to here!!





And this is a five-story pagoda which my friend made.

Later she gave me this, so this is in my stomach now...




This house is also what my friend made.

Cookies are so cute.

A lady in the front of house seems to be rich.

She wears pearl necklace.




This is sweets 'iPhone' my friend made.

Tasty phone!




And this is my friend's solar house.

She told me that there are solar panels on the roof.

I see...

This house is very kind to the environment.




We gathered our creations and a small sweets town appeared!


I made sweets house with eating sweets,

so when I completed making this,

I was already full...



Anyway, I really enjoyed.

I hope I'll make my dream house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment