Thursday, July 18, 2013

the sea

I went to the sea with my friends last Sunday.
 
Fortunatelly
 
it was sunny that day.
 
We could enjoy swimming.
 
 
In the green area near the sea,
 
one cat was relaxing.
 
We talked to her,
 
'hi!'.
 
But she ignored.
 
Oh,
 
she was a cool cat.
 
We wanted to be friends with her,
 
so we neared to her.
 
She didn't go away.
 
We tried to touch and caressed her.
 
She seemd to be so comfortble.
 
Actually
 
she was a friendly cat ;)
 


In the sea,
 
I was floating on the water with a swim tube for a while
 
because I am not good at swimming.
 
As a result,
 
I got sunburned on my shoulder and only one side of the arms...
 
Even today I still have any pain...


 
 
After we enjoyed the sea,
 
we ate a grilled meat for dinner.
 
We had swum a lot and been so hungry,
 
so it was more delicious :)


No comments:

Post a Comment