Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sakura mochi

Last week I made a Sakura mochi.
 
Sakura mochi is a cherry flavored soft sweet rice cake.
 
It is a sweet for spring.
 
I really like Sakuramochi so finally I made it!!
 
 
 
At first I soak the salted cherry leaf in water to get the salt out.


Then make the bean paste into a ball.
 
I made 16 balls.



 
And prepare for the pink colored glutinous rice.


Then make it as a stick.
 
 
Then divide it into 16 parts.
 
 
 
 And wrap a round bean paste with the pink colored glutinous rice.
 
 
Ohhhhh
 
They look so delicious already!
 
 
 Finally cover each pink ball with a cherry leaf.
 
Completed!!
 

I made the flower shaped Sakuramochi too :)
 
Making Sakuramochi was so fun and it was much more delisious than one I buy at the store.
 
I was so satisfied with. 
 
I will make it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment