Sunday, March 4, 2012

Korean-style grilled beef party

A few weeks ago I joined the Korean-style grilled beef party.

One Korean girl made Korean dishes for everyone.


 
This is Korean pickle 'KIMUCHI'.

She made a lot of Kimuchi so we shared it after the party and took out it to each home.



She made 'Ddeogboggi' too.

This is Korean dish which uses rice cake.

I liked Ddeogboggi the best in the party.



Many dishes were brought to the table.

The preparation for dinner was about to be finished soon.



At last meat was grilled.

It was good smell. 


When we ate meat,

we wrapped it and Welsh onion with leaves and added any kind of sauses.

It was so tasty and succlent.

Meat and leaves is very good combination.



Most of Korean dishes are hot.

It was windy and cold that day

so thanks to Korean dishes,

I could heat myself.


I really enjoyed the party.

The organizer of the party told me that he would plan the 'cherry-blossom viewing party' next time.

I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment