Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mt. Ogawa

I went to Mt. Ogawa to climb the rock with my friends yesterday.
 
I left my house at 5:30 AM
 
and we arrived there around 10 o'clock AM.
 
It started to rain on the way to the mountain
 
but it stopped afternoon.
 
 
One of 9 members of climbing is the guy who calls himself as the 'cloudy man'.
 
According to him,
 
everytime he goes out,
 
it is cloudy.
 
He said he has the ability to change the weather.
 
He changes from sunny to cloudy
 
but also from rainy to cloudy.
 
So yesterday
 
thanks to him,
 
it stopped rainning and it turned into cloudy!
 
 
 
When we arrived the mountain,
 
we could see the autumn leaves.
 
It was so beautiful.


And I found the cool patterns on the trees.



 
I found the climbing bee!
 
It was climbing the crocs instead of rocks.

 
I got energy from the mountain.




 
 
 
After climbing,
 
we had the grilled beef for dinner.
 
The meal after the sports was triple as much as delicious :)


No comments:

Post a Comment