Thursday, September 19, 2013

harvest moon

That happened in the midnight of two days ago..
 
When I was sleeping on my bed,
 
I woke up for the intense itching on my left arm.
 
It was soooo itchy.
 
I scratched my arm.
 
And I fell into sleep again soon.
 
 but woke up again for the itch.
 
And I scratched...
 
These were repeated again and again in the midnight.
 
 
 
Next morning,
 
I found the mosquit in my room!
 
The perpetrator of my itch was him!
 
And I found that I had nine mosquito bites only on my left arm!!
 
That's why he was so fat...
 
He gained weight after enough dinner... 
 
Even today, which is 2 days later of that night,
 
I feel uncomfortable on my arm..
 
 
 
 
By the way,
 
I could see the harvest moon tonght.
 
Fortunately there was no cloud in the sky
 
so the moon was bright and beautiful.
 
I recognized that summer was over and it is almost autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment