Saturday, August 31, 2013

shaved ice with tea?

I ate the shaved ice with my friend last Thursday.
 
I think that this restaurant's shaved ice is the best in ones I have ever had.
 
It is so soft and like a snow!!
 
 
 
I ordered the shaved ice with melon syrup.
 
We put the syrup on the top of white mountain.
 
A Japanese tea was also served together.
 
 
I have visited this restaurant many times
 
but it was the first time to my friend.
 
So she didn't expect that this dark liquid was a tea...
 
She had believed that this brown one was also a sort of a syrup.
 
She added the tea onto the shaved ice!
 
I was so surprised to see that and shouted 'why??'.
 
 She stopped her action as soon as and she was also so suprised to know that it was a tea.
 
Fortunately
 
the amount of a tea which was added to the ice was not so much.
 
 
And she seemed to be satisfied with the taste of it,
 
so I was also glad.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment