Tuesday, October 11, 2011

visiting Kyusyu

Last Saturday I went to Kyusyu to attend my friend's wedding ceremony.

It took about 5 hours by Shinkansen from Tokyo to Kokura.

I spent great time there when I was a university student,

 so I was very glad to be able to visit Kyusyu again and meet friends.

I stayed in Kokura that night with friends and next day we moved to Fukuoka to meet another friend.

We had lunch together at chinese restaurant.

I ordered 'Chanpon' which is noddle from Nagasaki.

It was good.


We talked with a lot.

I met many friends in visiting Kyusyu this time.

Any have children already, one is pregnant,

and the another will marry next January.

Situations around us is vary and we are busy everyday

but ourselves haven't been changed.

We have dreams or study for own goals,

and it is same with time when we were student.

Meeting friends of university motivated me a lot.

It was very precious time to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment