Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jyangara noodle

Last Saturday after I ate pancake with my friends in Harajyuku,

we moved to Akihabara and ate noodle for dinner at Jyangara.

My friend told me that Jyangara is famous noodle restaurant,

but I didn't know.

I ordered the noodle without soup.

Seafood powder was put on the noodle.

I liked it.

Actually this day I ate noodle for lunch too,

but I like noodle better than any other main food,

so I don' t care about it at all

and even every meals are noodle is good for me.


This morning I had meeting with American using web on my job.

It was the first time to have English session to me

so I was nervous a little.

Sometimes American couldn't understand my English and

I also couldn't understand what they spoke.


I really recognized that I have to train my English speaking and listenning skill....

This kind of experience is precious because it can motivate me.

The important thing is to keep on doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment